Guild Wars 2 for Mac is now available! Hurrah!
--- Previous Guide ---
Yep, it runs perfectly fine under Wine on OS X. Here's how to get it going:
1. Download the Guild Wars 2 Beta installer.
2. Install Wineskin. Load it.
3. Add the WS9Wine1.5.6 engine and Wineskin-2.5.5 wrapper, like so.
4. Create a new Blank Wrapper. Name it Guild Wars 2.
5. Run your new Guild Wars 2.app.
6. Select "Install Software" and "Choose Setup Executable." Pick the Guild Wars 2 Beta installer you downloaded earlier.
7. At some point you should be able to access the Wineskin Advanced Settings. Go to the Tools tab and select Winetricks.
8. Search for "directx9" (it will appear under DLLs), select the checkbox next to it's name, and press Run. It might take a few minutes to download and extract, but eventually you'll be presented with the familiar DirectX patcher UI. Install it, then close Winetricks.
9. Now "Test Run" your new Guild Wars 2 wrapper to start patching.
You'll want to tweak Wine and the game's video settings until you get a comfortable balance of performance and graphics. Here's my Wine screen options for reference. I also recommend changing the "Wine Debug" option to "-all" to disable all debugging/logging and boost performance.
Let me know if anyone has any questions or need help.