Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Buying Cotton Bolls

For weaving.

Hit me up with what we have and we can manage prices im sure.
    Last edited by Quickben; 09-27-2010 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Dont need Moko grass anymore
    Now these ashes have grown cold, we open the old book. These oil-stained pages recount the tales of the Fallen, a frayed empire, words without warmth. The hearth has ebbed, its gleam and life's sparks are but memories against dimming eyes - what cast my mind, what hue my thoughts as I open the Book of the Fallen and breathe deep the scent of history? Listen, then, to these words carried on that breath. These tales are the tales of us all, again yet again. We are history relived and that is all, without end that is all.

FFXIV ARR: Dan Glokta

Thanks

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Buying Cotton Bolls

Still looking for these.
    Now these ashes have grown cold, we open the old book. These oil-stained pages recount the tales of the Fallen, a frayed empire, words without warmth. The hearth has ebbed, its gleam and life's sparks are but memories against dimming eyes - what cast my mind, what hue my thoughts as I open the Book of the Fallen and breathe deep the scent of history? Listen, then, to these words carried on that breath. These tales are the tales of us all, again yet again. We are history relived and that is all, without end that is all.

FFXIV ARR: Dan Glokta

Neophyte
    Thanks

Only just applied to join, so may not get accepted. But I'm a weaver and botanist and I have ton of these. When I'm back on later I'll look you up.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Awards Showcase

Wish I would have known before I gave the ones I had to my friend the vendor.

Thanks

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Knave View Post
    Only just applied to join, so may not get accepted. But I'm a weaver and botanist and I have ton of these. When I'm back on later I'll look you up.
    Where did you find so many cotton bolls? I'm also a weaver and they don't seem to be as common as in beta. Same for flax and dye mats, like slate-grey bugs. Do you have any extra? I will trade or pay for flax and dye mats.

BTW, welcome to the forums if I missed your intro thread (will look for it). Nice to have another weaver on board!

Profile on Lodestone

Thanks

Awards Showcase

I am a botanist but don't get too many cotton bolls for some reason...I am starting to train as a weaver though so maybe I should hang onto them for now.

Sorry, I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the BEST GUILDS OF ALL TIME!

Neophyte
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Where did you find so many cotton bolls? I'm also a weaver and they don't seem to be as common as in beta. Same for flax and dye mats, like slate-grey bugs. Do you have any extra? I will trade or pay for flax and dye mats.

BTW, welcome to the forums if I missed your intro thread (will look for it). Nice to have another weaver on board!
    I've just been harvesting outside Gridania on level 1 & 2 sites, and have about 9 stacks - not including all the yarn I've already made. (about 4/5 stacks worth) Perhaps just good fortune? I certainly haven't done anything special.

Thanks

Awards Showcase

That makes sense, I spent lots of time in Grid during OB and had plenty of them then (I'm playing mostly in LL now). Looks like I'll have to do some traveling.

Profile on Lodestone